Faith College of the Bible is the graduate theological school of the East Africa Christian Alliance (EACA). The EACA has ten affiliated bodies located in East Africa. All members ascribe to the confession given below.
The denominations include:
1. Independent Presbyterian Church, P. O. Box 37, Mwingi, Kenya
2. Holy Trinity Church in Africa, P. O. Box 160, Kisumu, Kenya
3. Africa Gospel Unity Church, P. O. Box 33, Bomet, Kenya
4. Kenya Church of God in Africa, P. O. Box 125, Kianyaga, Kenya
5. Church of Jesus Christ in Kenya, P. O. Box 47, keruaoya, Kenya
6. East Africa Divinity Church, P. O. Runyenjes, Embu, Kenya
7. Gospel Tabernacle Church, P. O. Box 81487, Mombassa, Kenya
8. Good News Church of Africa, P. O. Box 438, Eldoret, Kenya
9. Church of the Holy Spirit Buhaya, Mission Butainamwa, Kianja, S.L.P. 263, Bukoba, Tanzania
10. Kanisa La Neema, P. O. Box 77, Sumbawanga, Tanzania
The Confession of the E.A.C.A and Faith College is:
Among other equally Biblical truths, we believe and maintain the following:
1. The plenary divine inspiration of the Scriptures in the original languages, their consequent inerrancy and infallibility, and, being the Word of God, the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. The Triune God: Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
3. The essential, absolute, eternal deity and the real and proper, but sinless, humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
4. The Virgin Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. Christ’s substitutionary, expiatory death, in that He gave His life a ransom for many.
6. Christ’s resurrection from among the dead in the same body in which He was crucified, and His future second coming in power and great glory.
7. The total depravity of man though the Fall into sin by Adam.
8. Man is regenerated by the Holy Spirit through the Word of God: not by his own works nor by virtue of baptism or any other rite or ritual of the church, but by grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ’s work on his behalf.
9. The everlasting joy of the saved, and the everlasting suffering of the lost in hell.
10. The real spiritual unity in Christ of all those redeemed by His precious blood.
11. The necessity of maintaining, according to the Word of God, the purity of the Church in doctrine and in life.
12. the apostolic sign-gifts, such as tongues speaking, have ceased with the completion of the canon of the New Testament.
13. It is the duty of a pure and separated church to ‘earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.'”